Monday 27 January 2014

Me & You... In The Institution (January)

I absolutely love this idea from Dear Beautiful to get monthly photos with your spouse. It's so important to keep dating each other. We promised to "cherish" each other as part of our vows, didn't we? Sometimes it's easy to forget how precious your spouse is and to cherish them appropriately. I know in the day-to-day grind I'm guilty of that. I read about the project on Becky's Ar-Blog - which I totally recommend everyone become as addicted to as I am! 

Right now, this is our whole immediate family. But it won't always be like this. So I like the idea of establishing a tradition now that we can carry into the 'then' and make an effort to have "me & you" time. 

So, here is our attempt at January. Maybe we'll make a calendar out of them in the end!  

Sorry we scared you :)

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, this photo is AMAZING. Love it! And I think it's great to get in a habit of taking couple photos while you're "just" a couple. We were much better at it in the days before babies, but I still wish we'd taken more. So glad to have you joining in. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! It's a fab project isn't is? Happy to have you joining in :) You both look rather well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. your blog hates me commenting! That was from Becky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! I'm sorry my blog is so rude at comments (still trying to work it out). Thanks so much for the inspirational idea, Lucy - and for sharing it, Becky! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!